Here are some useful resources to help you:
CRA and COVID -19: Changes to Taxes and Benefits
- Canada Recovery Benefit (CRB)
- Canada Recovery Sickness Benefit (CRSB)
- Canada Recovery Caregiving Benefit (CRCB)
- Canada Emergency Response Benefit (CERB)
Government of Canada - Social Security Scams
- RRSP Calculator
- RRSP Illustrator
- RRSP Loan Planner
- RIF/LIF Illustrator
- Annuity Calculator
- Retirement Planner Calculator
- Registered/Non-registered Comparison
Investment & Saving:
- RESP Calculator
- Advantage of Early Investing
- Investment & Regular Deposit
- Investment & Regular Withdrawal
- Net Worth Statement
- Household Cash flow Statement
Link Disclosure: The information being provided is strict as a courtesy. When you link to any of the websites provided here, you are leaving this website. We make no representation as to the completeness or accuracy of information provided at these websites. Nor is the company liable for any direct or indirect technical or system issues or any consequences arising from your access to or use of third-party technologies, websites, information, and programs made available through this website. When you access one of these websites, you are leaving our website and assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the websites you are linking to.
1 Desjardins Insurance refers to Desjardins Financial Security Life Assurance Company, a life and health insurance, and retirement savings product provider.
- Why you need a retirement plan
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- Convert discretionary expenses to savings
- How does inflation impact my retirement income needs?
- Save now vs. save later
- Calculate rate of return
- What will my current savings grow to?
- How long until my savings reach my goal?
- How long will it take to double my money?
- How much should I save to reach my goal?
- How do taxes and inflation impact my return?
- What is my life expectancy?
- How much will I earn in my lifetime?
- What are the tax advantages of an annuity?
- What are the chances of becoming disabled?
- How long will my current life insurance proceeds last?
Home & Mortgage
- Comprehensive mortgage calculator
- Should I convert to a bi-weekly payment schedule?
- What are the tax savings generated by my mortgage?
- Compare an interest-only versus a traditional mortgage
- How long will my money last?
- Should I pay down debt or invest more?
- Historical inflation - Compare purchasing power
- How long until my loan is paid off?
- What would my loan payments be?
- What is the balance owing on my loan?
- Should I pay off debts or invest the money?
- How long will it take to pay off my credit card(s)?
- What is the impact of making extra debt payments?
- Which is better, cash upfront or payments over time?
Paycheck & Benefits
- Convert my salary to an equivalent hourly wage
- Convert my hourly wage to an equivalent salary
- Auto loan - Accelerated payoff
- What would my auto payments be?
- Auto purchase - Loan vs. 0% dealer financing?
Link Disclosure: The information being provided is strict as a courtesy. When you click on any of the links provided here, you leave this website and view information provided by a third party. We make no representation as to the completeness or accuracy of information provided by any third-party website. Nor is the company liable for any direct or indirect technical or system issues or any consequences arising from your access to or use of third-party technologies, websites, information, and programs made available through this website. By accessing these calculators, you assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the third-party website.
As a financial planner at DFSIN and DFSI, I look forward to meeting you and understanding your goals and needs.
As a professional in the field of insurance and investments, my understanding of people's goals and aspirations has created a lasting bond over two decades. The key to their success has been my passion for excellence.