In the event of death, life insurance offers surviving family members increased financial security. It can pay for final expenses and debts, as well as provide income for the deceased’s dependents.
The advantages of life insurance include:
- An estate for your loved ones at a time when funds are most needed
- Death benefits that are almost always non-taxable for named beneficiaries
- Avoid probate costs if you name a beneficiary other than your estate
- Potentially offer your loved ones creditor protection through some life insurance plans
- Build tax-advantaged capital for retirement purposes or provide liquid savings through some permanent life insurance plans
I can help you select coverage from a variety of life insurance options to meet the needs identified in your financial security plan.
Life insurance can play a vital role in your financial security plan – contact us to find out how.
As a financial planner at DFSIN and DFSI, I look forward to meeting you and understanding your goals and needs.
As a professional in the field of insurance and investments, my understanding of people's goals and aspirations has created a lasting bond over two decades. The key to their success has been my passion for excellence.