Protect Your Valuable Assets
Help protect one of your most valuable assets – your income – from unexpected events through long-term care, disability, and critical illness insurance.
Insurance is essential to any comprehensive financial security plan. If tragic events like death, disability, or critical illness strike, insurance can protect you and your family from undue hardship. Some life insurance policies also provide tax-advantaged savings that you can draw on to achieve goals like buying a house or retiring comfortably.
I have access to a variety of insurance products that can help meet your financial security planning needs. No matter your situation, if you’re single or in a family, a professional or a seasonal employee, an executive or small business owner, we will work together to design a customized plan.
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Long-term care insurance
- Health and dental insurance
- Group Health Benefits
Group Health Benefits
In today’s working environment, valued employees are looking for more than financial compensation. They also want an employer who supports their health and the health of their families.
For this reason, either by itself or paired with group insurance products, consider attracting and retaining employees with group benefit plans. From traditional health and dental benefits to alternative arrangements like employee wellness programs, group auto insurance, or flexible work situations, group benefits help make employees more efficient, productive, and happy. Employers also gain tax benefits, such as premiums deductible as a business expense in some cases.
Flexible plans offer employers and employees cost-effective, customized ways to address their needs. Choose from an array of benefits like:
- Extended health and dental care coverage, which includes options like prescription drugs, paramedical services, vision care, out-of-country medical coverage, basic dental work, and orthodontics
- Group life insurance
- Group short and long-term disability insurance
- Employee assistance and wellness programs
- Alternative group benefits, such as group auto insurance or flexible work arrangements
- Group critical illness coverage to help ensure your employees can survive a critical illness
- Benefits plans tailored to specialized employee groups, such as foreign or part-time workers
As a financial planner at DFSIN and DFSI, I look forward to meeting you and understanding your goals and needs.
As a professional in the field of insurance and investments, my understanding of people's goals and aspirations has created a lasting bond over two decades. The key to their success has been my passion for excellence.